You Can Trust Your Life
· Refocus your thinking throughout the day so you are able to manifest positive life experiences.
· Employ new daily rituals that promote self-love and self-acceptance.
· Heal your relationship with yourself and others by using the power of forgiveness.
· Quiet the inner critic that scares you and keeps you stuck.
· Create powerful affirmations that realign your thinking so you can enjoy a good life.
· Work with affirmations on a daily basis to make important life changes.
· Get back on track when you feel overwhelmed by negative thoughts and feelings.
As you use this programme, you'll marvel at the way you're developing a gentle, more loving relationship with yourself - a relationship that will reward you with the life of your dreams!
About the Author: Cheryl Richardson
Cheryl Richardson is the author of The New York Times bestselling books Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers (Broadway Books) and Stand Up for Your Life (Free Press) and the new book The Unmistakable Touch of Grace (Free Press, 2005). Cheryl was the first president of the International Coach Federation and holds one of their first Master Certified Coach credentials. She is...View more information on Cheryl Richardson
About the Author: Louise L. Hay
Louise L. Hay is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher, and the bestselling author of 27 books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Empowering Women. Her works have been translated into 25 different languages in 33 countries throughout the world. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the ...View more information on Louise L. Hay
- ISBN: 1401941818
- EAN: 9781401941819
- Publication Date: 4th Feb '13