Cancellation and return of Goods (non-trade/business customers only)
This returns policy applies to Goods only (i.e. not Services such as ebooks or events) and does not affect your statutory rights:
You may cancel your product order before delivery or within 14 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is in the United Kingdom or within 28 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is outside the United Kingdom. To cancel your order please log in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form or call TBS on 01206 255 800.
Please note that event tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- TBS will credit your payment card with the cost of the unwanted Goods and our delivery charges within 14 days of the date of your cancellation or, in the event that any cancelled Products are have not been returned to TBS in this time, within 14 days following receipt of the returned Products.
- Please return the unwanted Goods with the original packaging within 14 days of cancellation. You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- Returned Goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the Goods are defective or damaged or if we have delivered them to you in error. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- If Goods are defective or damaged, please contact us by calling TBS on 01206 255 800 or log in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form. This can be found on the same page as the relevant purchase's invoice. We reserve the right to check if items are damaged or defective before agreeing to replacement or reimbursement and ask for proof of damage or defect.
- Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.
- All tickets for Hay House events are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Only if the event is cancelled for any reason will Hay House Publishers refund ticket holders.
To follow up your PRODUCT purchase please contact our customer services dept (TBS) on 01206 255 800 or login in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form.
To follow up on your EVENT TICKET purchase please contact Hay House Publishers on 020 3675 2460 or email email@example.com