This book provides a blueprint for restoring a vital friendship with our bodies and, in turn, renewing our bond with the Earth. It shows us how we can live fuller, healthier, more meaningful lives.
A fascinating blend of cutting-edge medical information, practical health advice and spiritual wisdom, The Body Ecology Guide to Growing Younger is relevant for people of any age. Written by Donna Gates - the originator of Body Ecology, a world-renowned system of healing - this long-awaited book suggests that we don't simply have to age gracefully, we can age with panache.
What's Inside this groundbreaking book:
• Anti-ageing remedies that will make you feel and look younger
• The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
• Insight into why we age and how we can prevent it
•Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of our modern world
• Ways to apply Body Ecology's seven universal principles to the health challenges associated with aging
• Superfood recommendations for increased energy, vitality, and disease prevention