The Brain Fog Super Fix
Simple Steps to Reclaim Your Focus, Memory, and Joy
HayHouse.co.uk: 197 GBP £197.00
Availability: Immediate Delivery
Do you find yourself being forgetful or distracted throughout the day? Is stress stopping you from enjoying life? Or do you just not feel quite like yourself?
There are millions of Americans fighting this epidemic of brain fog. Fortunately, with simple changes to your diet and lifestyle, you can reclaim your clarity and energy!
Brain fog is affecting more and more Americans every day. Most people are aware of the importance of brain health, but many don’t think about it until they are experiencing significant or debilitating symptoms. But caring for your brain is easier than you may realize.
In this course, Dr. Mike Dow, psychotherapist and best-selling author of The Brain Fog Fix, will show you how to easily integrate new brain-healthy habits into your everyday life, so you can reverse brain fog, protect yourself from degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, and begin to live a more fulfilling life.
You’ll be fully equipped with information about nutrition, exercise, stress relief, meditation, spirituality, and so much more. Dr. Mike interviews the world’s leading experts in health and wellness, including Sonia Choquette, Gabrielle Berstein, Brendon Burchard, Nick Ortner, JJ Virgin, Ross Rayburn,Susan Albers, Dr. Andrea Pennington, Donovan Green, Dr. Allison Arthur, Cynthia Pasquella, Liana Werner-Gray, and Dr. Daniel Amen, to show you how to enhance every aspect of your life, bringing mental clarity along at the same time. In the span of 8 weeks, you’ll learn how to confidently take care of your brain and your health. And by doing this, you’ll become the best version of yourself. Start living the life you deserve today!
How can The Brain Fog Super Fix Online Course enhance your life?
In Dr. Dow’s lessons, you’ll learn:
- What brain fog is and how you can prevent it—in the short and long term
- How exercise and moving your body address chronic pain and stabilize brain chemistry
- Easy-to-make recipes with brain-boosting ingredients
- Simple tools to reclaim purpose in your life and manifest your dreams
- Meditation practices to connect you to your inner guidance and create peace within chaos
- How powerful your external environment and food choices are to living a brain-fog-free life
- The science behind western and eastern healing techniques
- Tapping to address emotional and physical problems that hold you back from being happy
It’s amazing how your life begins to truly work once you bust through brain fog. This course will help improve your mood, increase your energy, make you move more, sharpen your mind, and connect you to your divine guidance. Rediscover the joy in life again. You don’t have to live in the haze of brain fog.
The practices you’ll receive will not only help you experience immediate health changes, but also protect your long-term brain health! Once you lift your brain fog, you’ll start living your life more vividly. These simple yet powerful strategies can help you transform your life forever!
“Complying with therapy or lifestyle changes requires more hard work, commitment, and motivation than popping a pill – but it is well worth
What You'll Learn
Lesson 1: What Is Brain Fog?
Dr. Mike lays the groundwork for understanding what brain fog is and the basics of clearing it. He discusses the latest in brain science and how important it is to take care of your brain to prevent degenerative diseases.
- How an imbalance in the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol can lead to brain fog
- What obstacles block your brain from optimal function and how to remove them
- Easy ways to supply your brain with the proper activities and nutrients it needs to flourish
- How to use the power of neuroplasticity to create a brain that is healthy for the long term
Lesson 2: Move Your Body, Boost Your Brain
It’s important to get your body moving! Dr. Mike and his fitness experts, yoga master Ross Rayburn and personal trainer Donovan Green, teach you how daily exercise can promote healthy brain activity.
This lesson includes:
- Information on how improving flexibility and balance diminishes chronic pain
- Discussion about the benefits of exercise, such as increased physical strength and mental clarity
- Step-by-step beginner and intermediate yoga routines with Ross Rayburn
- A heart-pumping chair workout with Donovan Green
Lesson 3: Nutrition for Your Brain
The foods we put in our bodies directly affect our health, mood, and overall brain function. Dr. Mike interviews Liana Werner-Gray, the author of The Earth Diet, about the benefits of using earth’s natural ingredients in your diet. He also joins best-selling authors JJ Virgin and Cynthia Pasquella in the kitchen to demonstrate how to make some delicious, brain-boosting recipes.
- Simple plant-based substitutions for beef and eggs that can be easily used in any meal
- Demonstrations and downloads of delicious recipes for brain health, such as smoothies, roast chicken, and power bars
- Tips about how to get the best-quality products, such as oils and chocolate
- Shopping lists to help you choose the best ingredients for brain health
Lesson 4: Charge Your Brain with Purpose
The thoughts you have create the outcome of your life. Dr. Mike sits down with renowned personal development trainer Brendon Burchard to discuss how following your passions and taking control of your life can help you live brain-fog free.
- What obstacles are holding you back from creating the life of your dreams
- Simple tools to charge your life and brain with purpose
- Concrete tactics to shift your perceptions and face your fears
- How to reclaim every day and make day-to-day interactions fun and inspiring
Lesson 5: The Soul-Brain Connection
Another aspect of optimal brain health is tapping into the spiritual realm. Dr. Mike talks with best-selling spiritual authors Sonia Choquette and Gabrielle Bernstein about some of their favorite practices for spirit guidance and support.
- A four-step process for accessing Divine guidance
- How to find your authentic self by moving from your head into your heart
- Simple meditations to relieve stress to clear up brain fog
- Easy practices to help overcome hardships and create peace within chaos
Lesson 6: Brain Health, Inside and Out
Dr. Mike Dow explains how the things you interact with and consume on a daily basis affect your brain and your body. He interviews Dr. Daniel Amen, renowned psychiatrist and author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life, about the power you have to heal your brain. Then he talks with dermatologist Dr. Allison Arthur about the connection between eating for your brain and eating for your skin.
- The powerful influence of your external environment and food choices on brain health
- Before-and-after images showing the impact of making brain-healthy changes in your life
- Simple food swaps that can be used throughout the day that help your brain and your skin
- The ill effects of inflammation and what you can do to improve your inner and outer health
Lesson 7: East-West Healing to Clear the Brain
Western and Eastern healing techniques come together in this lesson on banishing brain fog. Dr. Mike talks with best-selling author Susan Albers and Dr. Andrea Pennington on how to use simple techniques to root yourself in the present moment and balance your energy for a clear mind.
- The importance of living in the moment and doing tasks mindfully
- Concrete mindfulness techniques that will help you find peace in your everyday activities
- How to incorporate acupuncture and herbs into your health regimen
- The science behind eastern practices
Lesson 8: Tapping for Stress Relief
Discover which emotions may be fogging up your brain with Dr. Mike and best-selling author of The Tapping Solution, Nick Ortner. You’ll learn about the innovative technique referred to as tapping or emotional freedom technique (EFT) and why it’s the fastest way to address emotional and physical problems.
This lesson covers:
- Tapping to relieve current stresses, either emotional or physical
- Overcoming emotional blocks that prevent you from pursuing your dreams
- Downloadable information on the tapping process
- Two tapping sessions with Nick Ortner and Dr. Mike
Brain Fog Super Fix - In Course Webinar: In-Course Webinar
2 LIVE In-Course Webinars with Dr. Mike Dow
These in-course webinars allow you the unique opportunity to interact personally with Dr. Dow and to ask questions, gain personalized insight about your situation and learn from others in the community. These LIVE webinars are only being offered within the course and are a rare chance to speak with Dr. Dow to help get you an in-depth understanding on the exercises, tools and techniques in this course.
12-Minute Meditations for Memory Loss & Peace
Two meditations to help preserve memory and find peace in your daily life.
Kirtan Kriya Meditation:
This dates back thousands of years in the Kundalini Yoga tradition. You’ll use not only mental but physical engagement to keep yourself grounded. This enticing four-note melody digs deep into your authentic self so the mind expands beyond your present being.
Dr. Mike teaches you how even in the nosiest of moments you can find peace with mediation. These distracting noises such as a car alarm, a crying baby or construction can actually be the gateway to the only place your life is unfolding – the present moment. All sound is energy and this meditation teaches you how to listen with your entire being
12-Minute Meditations for Joy
Two meditations to open up your heart to view every moment with love and happiness.
Loving Kindness Meditation:
Dr. Mike guides you to seek joy within yourself. You’ll open the floodgates of love in your heart, first by filling you up with radiating light, then filling those around you. You’ll become a beaming source of loving kindness and discover that we are not just our physical bodies, but all one.
Your Ideal Self Meditation:
If you seek to transform, Dr. Mike leads you on a relaxing mediation to seek advice from your most trusted source – your ideal self. You’ll learn to engage with the very best part of yourself through asking it simple questions. You’ll always have access to this infinite, inner wisdom.
12-Minute Meditations for Anxiety & Insomnia
Two meditations to help you relax and find peace within the chaos.
Thought Stream Meditation:
You’ll be guided to view your thoughts and feelings as free flowing like the waters of a stream. Watch your thoughts as they pass by and are carried off by the current. Dr. Mike shares with you that thoughts do not define who we are and can easily come and go. You’ll understand the part of you that is truly you.
Often times we find it hard to sleep with our minds constantly racing. Let Dr. Mike teach you how to “fall awake” rather than fall asleep using your attention like a flashlight. You’ll focus on various parts of your body – a single hair on your head or the gap between your shirt and shoulder blade. With heightened awareness of physical sensations, you dissolve tension throughout your entire body and with every passing breath fall gently asleep.
By Kathleen on Jun 06, 2016
I love the course and all the information however I can't easily access the downloads. I want to utilize them because they are wonderful recipes. A suggestion would be perhaps to create a section that has the downloads easily accessible would be an added plus.
By Tiffini on Jun 06, 2016
Great info, easy to follow course, with great take-a-ways for clearing brain fog!