Exhausted to Energized
Dr Libby's Guide to Living Your Life with More Energy
HayHouse.co.uk: 11.69 GBP £11.69
List Price: £12.99 (Save 10%)
Availability: Usually ships within 3 to 5 business days
Publisher: Hay House UK
Publication Date: 21/03/2018
With our modern lifestyles, we have come to believe that being exhausted is a normal state of being - we don't even remember what feeling rested feels like. In Exhausted to Energized, nutritional biochemist Dr Libby Weaver shows that exhaustion is not normal, nor is it healthy - it is a warning sign of imbalance in our lifestyle, emotions or body. This book reveals the wide range of reasons why you could be feeling so tired, which differs from person to person. You'll learn to identify the causes of your own fatigue, which could be:
- Food: The very foods that are supposed to give you energy, could actually be depleting you.
- Sleep: Why after a long sleep you are still waking up tired.
- Expectations: The expectations you place on yourself can be incredibly depleting of your energy.
- Coffee: coffee can either help or hinder your energy, learn how to spot the difference.
- Posture: Your posture can have a significant impact on your energy levels everyday
Empowered with the information in this book, learn simple but effective strategies to help liberate yourself from exhaustion and live life with more energy.