Cancellation and return of Goods (non-trade/business customers only)
This returns policy applies to Goods only (i.e. not Services such as ebooks or events) and does not affect your statutory rights:
- You may cancel your product order before delivery or within 14 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is in the United Kingdom or within 28 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is outside the United Kingdom. To cancel your order please log in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form or call our customer services department on 0333 240 2480.
Please note that event tickets are nonrefundable, however we will happily exchange any Hay House UK event ticket for a credit note, up to thirty days prior to the event. Credit notes will be valid for all future Hay House UK events, within 12 months and subject to availability. Between two and thirty days prior to the event Hay House will consider requests for an exchange on an individual basis. All requests must be in writing and sent to email@example.com
- Hay House UK will credit your payment card with the cost of the unwanted Goods and our delivery charges within 14 days of the date of your cancellation or, in the event that any cancelled Products are have not been returned to us in this time, within 14 days following receipt of the returned Products.
- Please return the unwanted Goods with the original packaging within 14 days of cancellation. You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- Returned Goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the Goods are defective or damaged or if we have delivered them to you in error. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- If Goods are defective or damaged, please contact us on 0333 240 2480 or log in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form. This can be found on the same page as the relevant purchase's invoice. We reserve the right to check if items are damaged or defective before agreeing to replacement or reimbursement and ask for proof of damage or defect.
- Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.
- All tickets for Hay House UK events are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Only if the event is cancelled for any reason will Hay House Publishers refund ticket holders.
- Online Courses can be returned for a full refund within 60 days of purchase only.
- Audio downloads purchased from Hay House have a 30 day money back guarantee, no refunds will be offered after 30 days. Contact Customer Care by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0333 240 2480 with your original order number, full name, description of product and reason for return. Once processed you’ll receive confirmation of the refund.
To follow up your PRODUCT purchase please contact our customer services dept on 0333 240 2480 or log in in to your account and fill in the customer enquiry form.
To follow up on your EVENT TICKET purchase please contact our Events team on 020 3675 2460 or email email@example.com
You may return any product purchased from Hay House UK within 90 days of delivery for a full product refund or exchange. All author event/lecture tickets purchased through Hay House UK are non-refundable. e-Gift Cards are non-refundable. Partial returns on bundles and special packages are not accepted. All products included in bundles and special packages must be returned for a refund or exchange. Please mail returns to:
Attn: Returns Dept
Hay House UK
33 Notting Hill Gate
Please enclose a copy of the packing slip/invoice along with the merchandise you are returning. Returns will be refunded in the form that the original payment was received.