Dynamic corporate speaker and coach, Cassandra Worthy, introduces a growth mindset practice that helps readers to view change and the emotions surrounding it as a gift.
Cassandra Worthy is a highly sought-after consultant, speaker, and Change Enthusiast, who is sharing her revolutionary approach for not only embracing change but using it to propel you to heights you never imagined. Only 10 percent of successful change adoption is about know-how. . . the other 90 percent is centered squarely on the motivation and willingness to accept the change. Cassandra explains
that if you don't address the emotions surrounding change then your transformation journey will be stopped in its tracks.
In this book, Cassandra will teach you to:
• Redefine your relationship to change
• Embrace "negative" emotions and use them for epic growth and transformation
• Make conscious, productive choices in the face of disruption of any sort
• Develop your resilience muscle
• View change as something that happens for you vs. to you
Cassandra's practical yet inspiring strategies can inspire anyone to authentically embrace change and find their own unique power of resilience during turbulent times. Using insights gleaned from her life, those of her clients, as well as the tools and exercises she has refined over the years, Cassandra Worthy has written the playbook for anyone leading, influencing, going through, or embarking upon change.