Yoga Nidrā Made Easy
- Immediate Delivery
- Publication Date:
- Narrated By:
- Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Nirlipta Tuli
Discover the energizing and healing benefits of yoga nidra with this empowering beginner's guide.
Yoga nidra, or yogic sleep, is a deeply restorative and nourishing practice. With no need for physical movement, it enables you to rediscover a naturally restful and meditative state that frees you from the stress of everyday life. This ancient and sacred form of yoga is accessible and adaptable.
Experts Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Nirlipta Tuli draw on decades of teaching experience to show you how you can easily integrate yoga nidra into your life for sleep-filled nights and energized days. You’ll learn:
· how to enter the state of yogic sleep
· tips and hints to memorize the practice so you can take it with you wherever you go
· the tools to create a sequence that’s perfect for you
· about inspiring real-life case studies from yoga nidra practitioners
A sense of peace, fulfilment and bliss can be within your reach with Yoga Nidra Made Easy.