These terms apply to event passes sold by Hay House Inc. through their Web site, www.HayHouse.co.uk.
Hay House Event Registration Terms & Conditions
- All Lecture and Event Passes are non-refundable.
- Patrons must not make video or audio recordings of any kind at the event.
- Patrons must not obstruct any stairway or gangway.
- Latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a convenient interval or break in the performance as directed by a member of Hay House staff.
- Hay House reserves the right to change the program due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Hay House Publishers can accept no responsibility for any loss due to cancellation of any program or event.
- Hay House reserves the right to send away any person who in their judgment is found to be unmanageable or a danger to the safety or enjoyment of others. In this event no refund will be given. Any additional costs and responsibility involved in removing the participant will be borne by the client.
- Any and all photographs, videos, or other recorded media may be used by Hay House for the purposes of marketing or advertising without any payment or compensation being offered and without any request being made to the featured parties.
- No Liability is accepted for loss of or damage to property belonging to or traveling with the members of a group including, but not limited to watches, jewelry, cameras or clothing.
- No Liability is accepted for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in travel services, sickness, weather, or any other cause.
- Some demonstrations may not appropriate for children under the age of 18, anyone suffering from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. Attendance at and participation in the demonstrations is completely optional. The views and beliefs expressed in these demonstrations are not shared by Hay House, Hay House Inc. or any of their affiliate companies (“Hay House”). Hay House disclaims all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense suffered in connection with such demonstrations.
- By participating in any demonstrations you consent to personal information being discussed in an open forum and potentially recorded and agree that the maximum liability of Hay House, in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, howsoever arising, shall be limited to the cost of admission to the demonstrations save to the extent that such limitation is prohibited under applicable law. This shall not affect your statutory right as a customer.
Hay House may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice by posting changes online. It is the responsibility of users to review all this information at the time of booking. These changes will be effective and binding from when the event pass is purchased.