UK Postage and Packing Charges
- Free Postage and Packaging for orders over £20.
This will automatically be applied to all online orders over £20 to delivery addresses within the UK as long as the items can be shipped together. Order total is based on discounted prices.
- For all orders under £20 a £2.50 delivery charge will be made for the first item and £1 for each item thereafter. This will automatically be applied to all online orders under £20 to delivery addresses within the UK as long as the items can be shipped together. Order total is based on discounted prices.
NB If your order includes a stock title and a pre-order title or a print on demand title the above prices will not apply as the order would not be able to be consolidated and made as a single shipment.
FREE delivery for Platinum Wisdom Community Members
Hay House Wisdom Community™ Platinum offers FREE Shipping on all eligible in-stock items within the United Kingdom, with purchase of an annual membership. Item availability is indicated at checkout. Click here to join now or learn more.
We endeavour to deliver any book to your door within 48 hours within the UK, within 8-10 working days within Europe and 10-14 working days for the USA and Rest of the World. All delivery times are estimates only and, while we will strive to avoid delay, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from delay in delivery. Please note that once your order has left the UK we cannot control local postal services and their delivery schedules.
We deliver outside the UK (although restrictions may apply depending on territorial rights for specific books).
Delivery charges are determined by destination.
- Europe (including Eire) - £3.60 plus £2 for each additional book
- USA - £8.20 plus £4.20 for each additional book
- Rest of World (excl USA) - £9.70 plus £5 for each additional book
Please note there is no free postage for overseas deliveries.
Pre-order titles are always treated as separate shipments and cannot be consolidated and dispatched together with available titles. Each individual pre-order will be charged p&p at the relevant rates.
How to check your order status
To review your purchase history, amend delivery details or to check the status of your simply go to My Account and click on ‘View Details’ link.